Connect with us
At first glance, wedding planning may seem like a daunting task - especially if you’ve never been part of one. Not to worry! With these six easy tips, you’ll be armed with everything you need to ensure your wedding planning process goes as smooth as possible.
1. Set a budget at the very beginning of the planning process and stick to it. It’s so important to remember that you can have a beautiful wedding no matter how big or small your budget is.
2. Remember: It’s your wedding day. With planning comes a plethora of opinions from friends and family members alike. While it's fun to include them in your decision making process, it should all come down to how you and your fiancé see your big day unfolding. Use their ideas as inspiration, but don’t lose focus on what you truly want.
3. Don't rush the dress-buying process. Of course, you want to make sure you purchase your wedding dress with plenty of time to make any necessary alterations. But don’t be afraid to explore all of your options to get a feel for what’s out there before committing!
4. Make a list of which friends and family members you want to take photos with on your wedding day. We suggest sitting down with your wedding photographer to create a plan so that in the midst of day-of excitement you don’t forget to document precious memories!
5. Keep up with your to-do lists. We find that creating a weekly to-do list helps propel your plans forward and keeps things moving - a must if you don’t want to fall behind with any of your wedding vendors!
6. There will be a lot of correspondence with vendors, so be sure to set aside time in your regular schedule to make calls and tend to emails. We recommend creating an email account to use specifically for wedding matters - keeping everything in one place is key!
Head over to our Instagram for more tips, tricks and trends, and happy wedding planning to all of you brides-to-be!