Fall is sadly nearing its end, but don’t worry! We have one last autumn inspired DIY project for you. With all the leaves falling, we are incredibly inspired and in love with anything leaf-related! Last week we showed you how to make glam leaf name cards, so continuing in that vein, get ready to learn how to make a glittery leaf garland! This beautiful wall decoration will add some sparkle to your fall wedding, and who wouldn’t adore that!? We had so much fun making one for ourselves and I know you will too. Enjoy! Xo, Danielle
Fake Leaves (We used foam leaves, but you can use real or plastic ones as well!)
1. Squeeze Mod Podge onto leaf and spread evenly.
2. While glue is still wet, sprinkle on glitter and spread with a dry brush.
3. Let leaves dry, and then space them how far apart you want them to measure how long your ribbon needs to be.
4. Punch a hole at the base of each leaf.
5. Tie ribbon through the hole, and then tie the other side to the main garland ribbon.
6. Hang on the wall and enjoy!
Meet Amanda, our bride of the week! This beautiful bride married her husband, Paul, in Philadelphia in July, and their wedding was so incredibly colorful, stylish & unique! The first thing that made me swoon was easily her ethereal light gray wedding dress- how amazingly inspirational is that!? Paired with that unbelievable sheer diamond shawl and vintage headband and with a jewel toned waterfall bouquet to top it off, this is a look that I’ll remember forever. Xo, Danielle