Having trouble figuring out what to wear for your fall engagement photos? Well you’re in luck because the ladies of our Marketing Department are obsessed with autumn-inspired fashion! Thanks to Polyvore, our team was able to put together some adorable looks that they would wear for their own engagement sessions. Which one inspires you the most?? Xo, Danielle
When you think of fall, what instantly comes to mind? For us, it’s warm apple cider! So, for this season’s installment of our signature cocktails, we’ve created the adult version of this delicious drink — Spiced Apple Cider Bourbon! Whether it’s your engagement party, bridal shower or wedding, this drink is sure to keep your guests warm and happy. Xo, Danielle
10 oz apple cider
2 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Your bourbon of choice
1. Cut apples into thick slices.
2. Measure out cider & honey.
3. Put apples, cider & honey into a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes to release flavors.
4. Pour into serving glasses & add cinnamon and bourbon.
5. Garnish with an apple slice.
6. Serve warm & enjoy!